Book your Free On-site Safety Audit Now!
Is easy when you have Australia’s Most Credible Private Safety Services Provider on Your Team
With over 38 years of experience, Zokal Safety Services has a proven track record of keeping Australian companies safe.
We take the worry out of safety and compliance and help ensure you fulfil your legal obligations by inspecting, servicing, repairing, certifying and documenting your life-support and safety equipment every three, six or twelve months.
Zokal is Australia’s Highest Rated Safety Services Provider
PRIDE IN SAFETY COMPLIANCE
Inspection, Testing, Services, Certification, Documentation
THERE ARE 7 BIG ADVANTAGES
Working with Zokal:
- You’ll work with a provider who has an impeccable safety record and over 38 years of experience –one of the longest operating service providers in the industry, with long term clients who are some of the largest corporations in Australia.
- Finely tuned systems and documenting & tracking software – to ensure you have the best quality service possible, with minimum downtime
- Customised on-site barcode reporting eliminates operator error and enhances asset tracking, giving you equipment registers and supporting certification documents you can rely on – delivered quickly in either hard or soft copy.
- Your work can be completed on-site or at our specialist safety workshop and laboratories in Newcastle
- You have peace of mind with a 24hr/day, 7 days/week emergency service.
- Our quality assurance program ensures all our technicians receive continual training – both by manufacturers and in our own workshops and laboratories.
- Your important documentation is protected – All your data is logged in Office 365 providing 99.9% uptime and utilising Microsoft’s enterprise grade backup, disaster recovery and data security processes.
We see ourselves as an extension of your business. With Zokal
your workplace will be more efficient, safe and
ZOKAL STAFF TAKE PRIDE IN SAFETY
WE HAVE YOU COVERED
With inspection, repair, service, calibration and certification for the following Safety Equipment
High Pressure Respiratory Systems
Compressed Air Cylinders, Airlines and Fittings
Confined Space Equipment
Height Safety Equipment
Fixed and Portable Gas Detection Monitors
Fire Suppression Equipment
Safety Lines and Anchor Points including installation
Chains, Slings and Lifting Equipment
Breathing air compressors
Breathing air analysis
- Test and tagging of electrical leads and equipment
- Installation of anchor points, static lines and associated fall arrest (height safety) equipment
- Hire of confined space & height safety equipment
- Hydrostatic testing of compressed air cylinders and fire extinguishers
- RTO high risk training and safety equipment auditing for compliance
- Supply of highly trained standby and emergency rescue personnel
- Consultation to clients on all things relating to confined space and height safety
- Breathing Air Analysis and Certification by an Industrial Chemist
As part of your safety equipment management program we take responsibility to ensure that the equipment and paper work complies with the requirements of all statutory bodies.
We also provide Information and advice on compliance of your life support equipment, with Australian Standards, Manufacturers Specifications and other relevant codes and legislation requirements.
Zokal Safety Services can track all of your safety equipment ensuring traceability, historical documentation and compliance.
A wealth of training knowledge and experience
“Zokal Safety Services has provided our training requirements for confined space, working at heights, fire fighting, sharps and hazardous chemicals for at least fifteen years.
Reliability and quality of their work over 33 years is faultless
“Zokal Safety Services have been a permanent service provider with Tomago Aluminium since 1983. Zokal have been on site every week for the past 33 years providing a reliable and quality service in maintaining our life support equipment…”
The high standards keep us coming back
““I am writing to you today to express my sincere gratitude to you and your team at Zokal Safety Services for the work you have done for Incitec Pivot Limited, BigN business unit during the past five years.”
Having this level of service made my job easier
“We have used Zokal Safety services to complete all the major services on our CABA suits used underground as part of our Escape system. This has included:”
Zokal Safety Australia obtained Quality Assurance Accreditation in 2004 and has been registered for QA ISO 9001:2000, OH&S 18001- AS/NZ 4801 and Environmental 14001 with DAS (Direct Assessment Services) Registrars…more
Zokal Safety Australia – Friesian Business Centre Unit 4, 5 Friesian Close, SANDGATE, NSW 2304, Australia
Zokal Safety Training – Friesian Business Centre Unit 5, 5 Friesian Close, SANDGATE, NSW 2304, Australia