Honeywell H910 Plus N95 Flat-fold Style Respirator
A medical-grade mask, most effective at filtering viral particles, like those from COVID-19.
A NIOSH and TGA approved N95 rated vertical flat fold respirator, suggested for protection against dust, mists and fumes/particulate aerosols free of oil.
- Approved for 10 times the exposure standard of dusts produced by grinding, drilling, certain applications of brazing and welding etc.
- Shaped for better fit when worn in combination with eyewear.
- Low breathing resistance encourages longer wear time by improving the wearer’s comfort.
- Humidity resistant and hypoallergenic filter media for maximum respirator service life.
- Durable latex-free suspension straps to eliminate pre-stretching.
- No staples, ideal for use in industries such as food.
- No restriction of vision or communication.
- Virus protection, Agriculture, Chemical, Construction, Fire Protection, Food services, forestry, manufacturing, mining, municipal services, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, steel & metal, utilities.
- Airborne particulates—dust/mist/fume
Boxes of 50 available for $250
|Attachment Information :||Twin elastic latex free welded straps (staple free)|
|Outer Shell :||Polypropylene non-woven.|
|Filter Media :||Polypropylene non-woven fibres electrostatically loaded making them attractive to particles.|
|Nose Bridge :||Constructed of high strength polypropylene/steel composite increasing bending resistance capacity compared with metal nose clips.(contains no aluminium).|
|Shelf Life:||3 years from date of manufacture.|
- TGA Approved 335988 Medical Device Class 1
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
- NIOSH Approved No: TC-84A-8480