On Site Safety Training with Zokal
We save you time and money, by bringing safety training to you.
Zokal Safety Training can save your organisation time and money by bringing height safety and combined space training to you. On site safety training can minimize staff and operational downtime, save money and, most importantly, engage your employees in surroundings they are comfortable in.
We’ve invested in an innovative On-Site Safety Training Centre, a purpose built trailer that allows us to conduct both working at heights and confined space training at any location. All we need is a level concrete surface, either outdoors or in a large warehouse with vehicular access, to ensure the platform is kept stable throughout the training.
This overcomes the need to find suitable locations for training and it also ensures a safe and consistent place to conduct this training.
By bringing the training to your location you no longer have to scale down operations while key staff travel to another location to train. It also gives you more flexibility with your scheduling.
You may also want to invite some of your preferred contractors to join in the training.
Australia’s Top Rated Safety Training with over 80 Google Reviews
The features of our On-site Safety Training Centre
Our purpose built On site safety training centre is 6m long, 2m wide and 2.5m high, and features:
- Stabilizers on each corner of the trailer making it stable enough to deploy heights training “outriggers” for descents over the side.
- A fully enclosed working deck with anchor points for all training participants
- A portable ladder bracket on the rear facilitates skill training in setting up and climbing portable ladders, for heights training courses.
- A circular access hatch on the top of the trailer allows us to simulate confined space entry situations. A tripod can be set up over the access hole
- We can also divide the internal area of the trailer to create different scenarios for confined space rescue training.
- A side hatch, to allow training in horizontal entry techniques.
- A davit base is built into the trailer so we can iperform confined space winching training
- We also use the davit system to conduct over-the-side descents during heights training.
- A fixed SS Static Line on the side of the trailer for heights training
When we create an site safety training program for you, we can customise it to suit your situation, so training is more relevant to your needs. The trailer gives you the best of both worlds – a controlled training environment combined with the convenience of safety training right at your premises.
Zokal Safety Australia obtained Quality Assurance Accreditation in 2004 and has been registered for QA ISO 9001:2000, OH&S 18001- AS/NZ 4801 and Environmental 14001 with DAS (Direct Assessment Services) Registrars…more
Zokal Safety Australia – Friesian Business Centre Unit 4, 5 Friesian Close, SANDGATE, NSW 2304, Australia